Friday, August 05, 2005

So far today:

  1. The hair is still bad.
  2. Two cups of tea have cured the allergy head that exists in me.
  3. There are no voices coming from my back yard.
  4. The idiot dogs are still sleeping, or their robots have not let them out for the day.
  5. My little catdog is busy checking the perimeters of the yard, as I can hear her little tinkling (as in collar) and then coming back to the back porch where she sits because she thinks that there is a door in her way so she can not enter. She is the blond of the dog world.
  6. The crows have so far been surely annoying someone else in the city, as they are not here this morning annoying me.
  7. The chicklets have remained horizontal. I spoke too soon.
  8. First word out of Pips mouth, was cupcake.. and that wasn't a nickname for her cat... that's apparently breakfast this morning.
  9. I should be more obsessive about the things that are floating on my kitchen table.. as in the lady Pip's scrapbooking stuff.. it's still there from yesterday..
  10. I need to rescue my forgetful little catdog that she has already done a perimeter check of the yard at least 7 times now, she can quit.. and have a rest in her lawnchair.
  11. As a defect in the personality I will add an 11th bit, not because I have anything to say, but rather to end on an odd number, which represents my personality, as well as tempt my almost obsession of having to end on the number ten. he he he he he he he he. Now I am off to make noise.

No comments: