Friday, August 12, 2005

AND NOW...

This has been the moment we have all been waiting for. We have had a breakthrough people, yes we have. I have dreaded it all week long...everyday would pass, and I would think, just one more day. Not until Friday, it will have to wait. Today was the day; and now that it has passed, it can be duly noted that it has gone without incident. This has been the day of immense growing and maturing, similar to the like of recorded events in history. Today will be the day that it can be noted that the Lady Pipster entered the shower on her own accord, which I then succeeded in shampooing her thick blond mass of locks that have been soaked in chlorine up until yesterday, then sea soaked today... without an ounce of screaming blue bloody murder. It happened here folks... in my very bathroom. I don't have any pictures to proove it, but I have my eardrums...and so do you. Now be thankful, like I am right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha, I go through the same thing with K-Zilla...but she only has a fraction the hair that the Pips does! The hubs literally wears those big "ear protection" thingy's when he bathes her....

Jade said...

Glad you still have your eardrums.. lost mine years ago, LOL,hope ya don't mind, I got ya linked, Huggz

Ozfemme said...

Awwww..she's growing up. Congratulations on keeping your eardrums relatively intact.