Saturday, August 27, 2005

Cough Cough

Today, being Saturday, I am busy being sick. It was a bit of an effort, I had to throw the conscience away, and just do the wrong thing without stabbing myself for it. It took me the whole week to decide whether I would have a Saturday sickness or not... and I ended up with it after all. I am sure it didn't help by ONE of my friends calling me everyday and asked me how my headache was progressing. "It looks like after Saturday, it's smooth sailing..." I would answer.

In things that are more important...

Last night was probably about the best night in the sightseeing of bear tours that one could have had. It was amazing. Bears were popping out of the forest at record speed, but then there were a small number of them that didn't know what they were doing, and would pop back into the forest a moment later. So we doubled up on some single bear sightings, but it was magnificent. The yearlings were out and about, travelling across the road together, then Mr. Indecisive emerged, crazy bear made a showing, but we didn't realize it until he got to the end of the field.. and we recognized the BLUR OF THE BEAR that was now busy travelling out in the field. Even a couple of fatties were out and about... I think they better lay off the berries for a day or so, I think I even saw ripples at their ankles they were so fat. There were bears that we were passing like two ships in the night in the berry fields. For as long as the rows would permit, we could see black bumps moving about, and every once in a while we could see them pop up, so they could check out who was in the berry field with them.... like their identical twin brother. This sight was similar to my laundryroom on Thursday afternoon when I had a flying ant infestation, and everywhere I looked I saw ants, except that I didn't chase the bears with my vacuum, like I did with the ants, a small difference there.

Well, must go and finish colouring my very bad coloured hair... it has been exceptionally awful looking with the quad colours and all... I may have created the first QUINT COLOURED HAIR DON'T this week. I had to fix it for the FAIR, that we are going to .... kind of an odd fair, probably back in the 30's, 40's 50's and 60's it was a decent fair... I find it rather interesting that people in the valley truck their cows to the city for a fair... I think it should be the other way around. But then, we wouldn't get the fine mix of people attending the fair in the country... because chances are you would only get country folk out their.. and I like the blend of wacko city folks that attend... me included, being the suburban wacko attendee.... but the hair problem will scale down the odd stares... I am sure of it.

Cough cough, must go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself...hope you feel better soon.