Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I need some detangling here

Well.... I have found what I think I might be looking for.... of course I am not sure about that. The facts are revealing themselves slowly... almost painfully. I am puzzling through the pieces of information, and trying to come up with a best case scenario that will work for the little family.

I have managed to find a Rec. Therapy position that is only 4 hours a day. .... from 0930 - 1330, it's chicklet friendly.. as in no before or after school care required. It sounds very pleasant... I think it might be very pleasant.... it would be perfectly pleasant... I am having a hard time giving up 18 years of seniority... for this perfect pleasantness. I am wondering why I am so hesitant?

I know for one, it has something to do with a superson that has braces attached to his teeth... and my benefits are attached to those braces ..... what to do what to do.....

No comments: