Thursday, August 18, 2005

Thinking straight

Today was full steam ahead... clear sailing, steady as she goes, the express lane with no traffic. Somehow I managed to secure two children gone... one for the whole day, and the other for a great part of the day. Not sure how I managed that great feat... but it was done. On top of that, I was able to quietly go about my business, and do the mundane chores of life, without the addage of two lovely and wonderful most of the time kids squabbling and hissing at one another the whole way. I had the amazing ability to think straight, and even felt kind of lonesome. Yes, and that made me happy... it's enjoyable being lonesome while running menial tasks of life.

I will now take this opportunity to thank those people (and objects called "outdoor swimming pool") involved in contributing to my achieving many details of the day in a sane manner.

And now... I am feeling so normal that I do not need my de-escalating vitamins.... I think my personality has been altered.

On the book front... I put a book on hold once again at the library today... and I am only the 256th person who has requested a copy. I might just chuck some change at the Chapters people before the end of the year... because I am not going to see this title before then.

No comments: