Thursday, August 04, 2005

Looking forward to .....

  1. Tomorrow I will have a way better hair day... I didn't even try today.. it was just bad, I tied it back in a stupid backwards pony tail bun thing... it was just silly and sillier. Oh yuck. Tomorrow there is bound to be an abundance of bizarre frizz and curls to look forward too. I believe that my hair is still in camping shock.... and is treating me badly right now.
  2. Tomorrow I might put my vacuum cleaner back together... I chucked a quarter down the moveable hosey thing... the quarter stopped just far enough down so when I pushed down my long skinny umbrella down the hosey thing..... the blockage was just beyond the reach. Is there such a thing as draino for vacuum hoses? Good lord... I might just have to get out the broom.
  3. Tomorrow will have to be a Tim Horton's morning... I am out of coffee, and out of cream. The chicklets don't know what they are in for.... we can walk there.
  4. Tomorrow we may even see more bears than we saw tonight. It's great fun to hang out at the blueberry patch.
  5. Tomorrow the ratty teenage kid will have fallen off his dirtbike and be brain injured so he wont be able to ride around and scare the bears from the blueberry fields. Loser.
  6. Tomorrow I think I will chop down all the shrubs in front of the front window... oh, that is I am guessing that I have a front window.... although it makes for great spying on the neighbours.
  7. Tomorrow I will check to see how many more people that I have to wait on before I get some books from the library. I may have to just go and purchase them...this waiting shit, is just that ... shit... coming from someone who doesn't do line-ups. I might have waited in a line-up mind you to purchase the pink flip flops that are now planted out back on the ugly deck portion of the yard. Luckily... I have given the King a great idea on how to expand the ugly deck.. to make it bigger.. and better... with those pink flip flops hanging out... nothing could go wrong. Unless he broke one.. and then he would surely have to leave.
  8. Tomorrow I will surely take all the pictures to the film developing people. I tried doing this yesterday.. but forgot the mega disk of my pictures... therefore everyone suffered along with me.. nobody was able to get their pictures developed. I will need to take out shares in photo paper.
  9. Tomorrow I will witness the absolute miracle of the lady Pipster picking up all her cars from the front room... surely I witness this.....because I will not stop asking her this until the absoluate miracle has been performed.
  10. Tomorrow I will not come up with a list such as this. I will be on a totally different tangent, at least I am hoping to be..... just guessing for tomorrows list...

No comments: