Wednesday, August 10, 2005

EEEEEK! Clouds.

I looked above my head this morning upon rising... and what was above me... but one huge cloud skimming across the horizon for as far as the eyes could focus. I have heard that these are only temporary obstructions cruising through the atmosphere... and in no way will it affect out summertimeness. Well, kind of.....
  1. Except for the idiot dogs out the back.. their barks are much louder.. the clouds are giving me some rebound.
  2. The chicklets do not believe that they should be outside... since the clouds may hit them in the head.
  3. The girl believes it's now winter, and is dressing accordingly.
  4. The boy has taken a notion to gut his room,... and wanted to know if I would move his bed around. NOPE!
  5. The flowers are taking a breather... and are a bit happier now that all the water they are drinking is moistening their roots.... and not just filtering down the sides of the pots.
  6. I should have planned more carefully.. I could have been trimming my wild shrubbery today, rather than yesterday in the blazing heat.
  7. The non Tim Hortons coffee that I have had.. has given a case of the jitterbuzz...must go take advantage of my new found busy-ness.
  8. Unfortunately the jitterbuzz haven't given me any form of braveness... like tackling the Lady Pipster's disaster area, otherwise known as her bedroom kingdom.
  9. Since the clouds arrived, I thought it was best to play some notes on the piano. (Not sure of the correlation, other than letting sweeping noise filter through my head with the jitterbuzz that is affecting me right now) I think it is best that the clouds keep going...I don't want to hear that again.
  10. OH, and ten, the lovely tenth thought of the moment... this would be a great time to go and visit those bears... they may be out cruising for berries since it is cooler out... rather than waiting till later in the evening for some good spottings... although.. the gambler that I am.. will go and see if there are any hanging around tonight. I need some pictures.

No comments: