Wednesday, August 03, 2005

And still drinking:

Well, now I have moved on to plants... and they are busy drinking up all the fine water they can slurp up. One pot of plants got nothing. Not because I do not like this particular pot.. it just got over done in the water department, and now has a temporary aversion to it.. so I can tell by it's ugliness. I am in the process of unuglying this particular pot back to it's original state of prettiness... but that should take a day or two. My free plants that were ugly until I got them, and started giving them plant food are doing quite nice... especially since I had to pay ten bucks for the pot to put them in.

I myself have moved onto lemonade.. in the crystal form... I couldn't actually buy lemons, and chop them and stuff them in water... that would be so cleansing and good for the system... I am going with the preservatives.. it will probably extend my life for about 3 extra hours this way. Speaking of preserving lives, and needing watering... I am getting a very pleasant view of the workboys across the street... except they are not work boys.. this is the neighbour man (a better version of the lovely and handsome Ken doll), mixing and pouring concrete for his new front steps. Drag... he has just put his shirt back on. Shows over. Actually, it will be over soon anyways... they are moving... their house goes on the market in 2 weeks.. and it will be gone, and so will the picture show. Must continue my viewing pleasure while I can. I need a drink!

No comments: