Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Connecting the Dots:

Now that I have connected the dots.. which was all to do with collecting my thoughts, all the pieces have fallen into place. It only took A LITTLE while, but I finally managed.

I have now spent the last hour cruising through the top ten bestsellers list, and then requesting my selected items from the local library. I am certain that I have thought of this before, but have never done it. Although... some of the books that I have requested have close to 90 holds on them... but I'm all OK with that... due to the fact that some books have 60 holds, and 30, one has 9, I even came across one book that was actually in the library.

I have issues with the library. I would like for the books to fall off the shelves into my hands and declare "Take me home, I'm one hell of a good read".. but that has not happened to me yet, or I have misread their signals. Damn.

In the meantime I will be waiting until close to next year to get any of the books on my request list... but, now that I have it all figured out, I'll be requesting the little buggers before they have even closed the doors to the print room. That's what I know now...well, now that I have connected all the dots.

No comments: