Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Speaking out loud

An odd thing happened last night. Mr. Husbandman spoke up.. all on his own accord. It had nothing to do with me. First of all he went looking for our neighbours down the street THE PICKASPATS to talk to... of course it was all about his favourite subject.. windows, but I was impressed that off we he went... looking to talk to someone. Then when that failed, as they were not home.. he came home and proceeded to talk to me... Mr. Husbandmanmotormouth. Included in all of his talking were drawings of the new kitchen that he has designed. This was accompanied by the potential people that we would have to hire along the way to do SOME of the kitchen renos, but then there were the reasons given to justify these people doing some of the renos, he wasn't slacking off on this one... and on and on..... He just kept talking and talking and talking and talking and talking. Although.. I have decided.. talking to him just costs money.. and more money. Him and his big ideas.. that I know that he will follow through with, by the end of the night I had already racked up so much cash spent, I had to call it quits. OK, and this is the secret of the day... when it got to be 11:30 into the evening... I called it a day.... and I politely slipped away.... from him and his plans and his ideas and his measuring tape. I believe I was in shock. This man really does speak. The Pickaspats should be thankful they were not at home last night... so lucky I say!

No comments: