Friday, April 01, 2005

STAY!

He is worse than trying to teach a silly dog... a new trick. Our silly dog doesn't do tricks.. ever. She is the basic German Shepherd model with no fancy upgrades or accessories to her name. She lives it through and through. Although.. she has been known to shake a paw for her dinner, then forgets that we told her she can have it, then runs to us, to check if it's Ok to go ahead with the dinner eating same dogfood everyday extravaganza meal... and we excitedly nod our heads back and forth .. go and get it... you'll like it.... you have had the same thing to eat for the past seven years... you silly little dog.... and this is where she dives in, grabs a mouthful, then spits them out and eats them off the floor. Ahhh... it's the floor dirt that gives her mundane food the real spice... I get this now... but I'm not here to talk about her.

It's Mr. Tiredman-that-sleeps/snores-in-the-den.... until.... I want to go to bed that I really wanted to talk about. So I am trying to work on some programming here with the guy.. I just want him to fall good and asleep... until late into the morning, and then come to our bedroom... because don't we all know.. I should be asleep.... good and asleep... where him and his snoring can't bug me. LIKE IT IS NOW!!!! Which is the reason I have shut the den door, left the TV on, not turned out the kitchen light, and have not left this space... because the second I do.. he will wake up... and go to bed.. and begin the snoring process all over again... so I am trying to train him in the methods of STAY!

Ah.. crap.... see the mere thought of making him stay.. woke him up. I'm forever doomed.

No comments: