Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Which one would you like to see?

I have a couple pictures... a couple hundred that is...I will crown myself now the queen of picture downloads. I have too many to count of the lady Pipster, I have one of the boy. I have had my camera less than a week. I will have to invest some money into scrapbooking shares... because with this new load of photos they will have to end up somewhere.

I would like to take a pictue of the banana man, if I could. He lives rather close to me, and the corner store. I can tell the route he takes back and forth from the store, as he leaves banana peels from his home to the store. The other day I saw him carrying a bag of banana peels. He must be changing his ways.... or he had made mamy trips to the corner store for singular purchases of his beloved bananas. Perhaps he is supplementing his potassium level organically, rather than medically. Who knows, but the banana man holds no expression, so I am not sure if these bananas are really doing it for him or not.

I went to Costco today... to pick up more bottled water. I will be doing the same next week, and the week after. I am addicted, just me and my Kirkland screw off caps, it goes down quite smoothly. So, in an effort to unaddict myself to bottled water from Costco, I am having a Smirnoff Ice. ... I may end with a Kirkland chaser.. in case I start to get the shakes.

In other useless happenings of the day... my boy impressed me bigtime with his boogie scale that he was able to play. Now some people may know all about these boogie scales... but not me.. and when he played it... it was real music to my ears. I asked him when he learned it... and he apparantley he had learned it last week at piano... and was secretly playing it... and therefore practicing it. So, when the end of today had come.. and we had 30 minutes to spare before we had to leave for the girls FINE gymnastics adventures he played this.... and all the other stuff he was supposed to practice and didn't....and the little bastard was good. OMG... how does that happen?!

Oh.. and more useless happenings of the day.. I am trying to put together a grouping of songs that I can play for my Stroke Group... since they have a new piano and all. Perhaps when I play... it may sound like I am able to play something... not some rin-tin-tin madcap half-assed-thank-you-but-please-stop-playing-for-us adventure. BECAUSE.... this way.... I don't have to know the whole song... but a whole chain of melody's that will check people's musical sides, as well as their short term memories. I have it all planned out... now if only I can do some practicing... and have this music come as easily to me, as it does to my boy.

OK, now the girl is listing off all the book orders that she is needing...we are up to about 13 books now, and growing. And the little Pipenza informs me once again... that she is quite happy to be put to bed... because that is when she does all her "sneak reading" of all her chapter books. What evil mother could deny her child catless dreams... who, I say... who!!!!!?

Oh... and even more useless tales... the girl and I took a walk down towards the bear territory while the boy was at piano. My Pipster strikes my funny bone sometimes.... "Oh, great" she starts... "this walk was going just fine, and it is all beautiful out here, until now...." she says... "and then I fluffed, I've ruined the view"... she says. Then she finds these rattling bush weeds... and proceeds to find the noisiest of the rattlers to present to me. I take a million pictures of the (MOMENTARY) princess.... and try to capture her blond locks in the setting sun. Once inside the vehicle she starts up NEEDING a slurpee, or she will die... they just found out about them the other day... in fact ... 3 days ago... and now she has addiction problems. I will not let her near my Kirkland Screw Caps... I'm sure we would both have to go to counselling over that one.

No comments: