Wednesday, April 06, 2005

My Pip.

I have this girl. She scares me. In many ways. Enough said, this should be the end of the story... many girls scare their mothers... but she really scares me.

She has a new found love... the trampoline.. right now it's here favourite friend. But then again competing for her love and affection is the net, that surrounds the trampoline... because it certainly beckons to her, all the time. She almost spends as much time clung to the net, than she does in mid-air.

I am hoping she finds her feet soon... otherwise I will have to invest in a little Rumpelstiltskin to visit me on a daily basis... because I am going to need a lot of spinning going on to keep this net intact.

Although for a time.. I did witness her jump while she hummed the tune of the Blue Danube Waltz... so things are looking up for little lady Pipster..!

No comments: