Friday, April 01, 2005

What the heck am I doing here...

I am hiding out in the library.. right now.

I have a bit of an issue....I feared the fiction book section, and didn't want to start on the magazine selections, and the non-fiction aisles had a standing room only, plus a line-up; the paperback racks were a bit too ear-pearcing with that squealing metal on metal high intensity sound; and the reference material was thick with people double checking references. The DVD's were a popular bit, and the PC's were processing... and the people that live here on a daily basis were busy taking up residence next to their favourite windows. The children's section was full of noise and worms crawling all about...I had no where left to go... other than here... to my little place in space... and wait for Mr. Physiowillfixthebrokenback husband..... because we are out in public doing adult things that we do once every five weeks.. together.

And on more useless issues.... my cellphone keeps ringing... in the library... and it never rings... only when my sister calls me from my house, so I can go back to visit her! Must go... this library place is geting annoyed with my bleeping phone!

No comments: