Thursday, April 28, 2005

Hey yourself

Mr. Husbandman came up with a great idea... I should go get some rocks to finish off my rock wall. Oh what a splendid idea.... and to think that I never thought of that... to finish a rock wall. Off you go my good husbandman... go to your work where they pay you for your thoughts.... and I will see you later tonight, when you have no more thoughts left in your head to share.

It's a cheese and jam kind of day... if only I could get the girl on the same gig...I'm not worried.. I am sure she will grow into that taste. I have been up since 4:55.. or so the clock told me... well I haven't actually been up.. my tingling nose woke me up.. and the only remedy for that is a nice cup of tea. So, ... I have been up really... straightening things that may have looked messy at five oclock in the morning... and now it's eight oclock... and things are still messy. I hate those morning gnomes.. always undoing things that you have done. I will speak to the beautiful garden fairy lady (pictured below)... and see if she can't have a chat with the messy buggers.

And... of things that will make me late, and have no interest to the average readers file:

I have two snails that have made their way up my front window. I say "Get Off Damn Snails, Get Off!". The most interesting thing is... I can see the snails through our french door that have bevelled glass...which makes the snails multiply. I must go unstick them immediately.

The girl has not woken up... this could be frightening... I need to write a book: "How to Make your Daughter Fit for the Public School System in a Magical Minute".....I will go research that very subject now.

No comments: