Sunday, April 10, 2005

A long day.

On Saturdays I work a long day... so that means that I am generally gone from the house at 6:30 AM, and do not return to the homestead until 7:30 PM. Lots of things can go on during that time. Today was one of them. (Yesterday now).

As I was making my way into the disastrous but on-its-way-to-be-beautiful laundry room.. I spied with my little eyes... some plans. AH HA!!! I exclaim.... which makes the Mr. Planmakinghusbandman come lead-footed in my direction... and it wasn't for a hug... rather more of a "shove"... as he clammered for his SECRET PLANS. The secret plans have been lifted from viewing eyes... and have found a secret spot to reside in... but one thing... they better not be so secret that the Mr. Planmaker forgets where his secret plans are.

Must go and begin my heavy duty searching.

No comments: