Wednesday, April 20, 2005

humming and whirling

3 Things + 1 more, and that's it:


Mr. Efficient has rallied over the idea of the dryer from the neighbours. I am listening to the ever so gentle sound of whirling as I type.

My airmiles will have to be refunded back from Sears for the non-new-dryer... but then I am marching upstairs and purchasing my digital camera... once again with my favourite card of year.. my airmiles mastercard.

We had a successful bear hunt tonight.. we saw the mother and her two cubs out and about...

and lastly..... must go read my 613 page book.. now... stat like. I have 8 days to finish.. because I can't renew. Hot damn.. I have to fly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't bear supposed to be hibernating? I think you're making it all up and those are just "stuffed" bears that you go and see.

No? I must take the children one of these days....

Deanna said...

Actual black bears.... coming to you soon in your neighbourhood! See them while they last!

Anonymous said...

I must seriously make a point of encroaching on your "spot" to check them out.

Ohhh and I can't wait to see what beautiful photos you'll take with your new camera!