Monday, April 11, 2005

Oh Darn..

One more thing... I forgot to mention ... how much I look like my picture today. My hair is a mass of rainbow colours of brown, and I am still wearing my green sweater... and I had my brightest shade of lipstick on today. So, on that note... I must get my act together and colour this badly shaded head of hair, go shopping for some new clothes, and the lips can remain the same... I've just bought a fresh tube of Revlon Colourstay.. which is just the coolest of lipsticks around. Really.

And in other disorganized thoughts....

Do I go to a place of higher learning... or do I do self-paced home version of higher learning... but on the otherhand.. I am on the cusp of trying to do some creating... so it's all amuck at the moment... but, just thought I would throw it out there.. to be documented.

No comments: