Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Lime green hunting.

I am looking for a seven day a week wardrobe... and it all must be green. Lime green. For no reason other than... it will make it easier for the day to day living. .... As I look into the depths of my closet and decide what my favourite colour is.. oh yes, once again.. lime green. It's just that easy.

Today I had 16 minutes to spare and went lime green hunting for a moment or two.... I went into a place wear they had some lime green to wear.. a zip up jacket, I tried it on .... my first thought... HOLY SHIT...I look like a freaking idiot... this lime green looks awful... do I look this awful in all my lime green... oh my god.. I have been walking around in lime green and looking like a moron. Of course the "quad coloured hair-don't" had an impact on the look of the wierdly shaped jacket... that looked truly bad. I hi-taled it out of that store... and went back to collect children... I know my place. Ho-hum.

I will be on damage patrol control tomorrow when I am out and about doing my errands... inbetween the work day...I may try a different colour for a good result.

3 comments:

Susan said...

D, You look smashing in lime green, trust me! With that bright pink lipstick... You are a vision to behold!!!!
I made a new blog site, this one the photo thing is way less complicated for my sad little computer! Check it out!!!http://oopsydaisy.myblogsite.com/blog/_archives/2005/4/11/573465.html

Deanna said...

The lip colour is Stay Current... is more maroony than pinky!.... and I'm on my way to your place.

Kim said...

That's why I always wear black. It is soooo much easier to get away with ;)