Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Sun please come back

The renovations can not begin until I do my part. That part can not take place until it quits raining. To be honest it has quit raining, but that has been at the most inopportune time... from 10 PM to 7 AM... I have limits... I just don't clear away 20 wheelbarrel loads of brush and stuff in the middle of the night.. I have to put my foot down on that one.

I believe someone somewhere is having a little fun with me... so, jokes over, knock it off. I have things to do... and if that sun doesn't make it's way back to me... and in a timely manner... there will be another nutcase in the world... because this renovation thing doesn't happen until the trees are gone.. it's similar to a series of fortunate events as to how a laundry room gets renovated because trees fall down.

Mr. Renovater-husbandman has a masterplan... somewhere in his silent thoughts. Now here's a piece of knowledge.. I gave the man an Allan-Key the other day... an it was like opening up a pandora's box... he never shut up... he just kept tinkering... (as he put together the patio furniture... )..AND, he kept talking... I couldn't get away from him.... I almost got a tape recorder so I could listen to his thoughts on another occasion ... just in case I needed him to speak again, and he didn't.... so.. now I know the way to his brain, give him an Allan-key. Well, actually... an Allan-key isn't enough... he's a man that likes power tools.. the more the better... but the Allan-key was a start... so it better quit freaking raining so that I can get trees cut down, so he can rebuild a laundry room... which leads to a new deck out back, plus one kitchen... Mr. Husbandman should be quite the chatterbox for the next number of months!

~~~oh, and the trees are way over in the backyard to the left of where the laundry room is.. just so it all makes complete sense...!~~~~~HA!

No comments: