Sunday, April 10, 2005

A string of things...

Well... after work today.. it was quite lucky that the girl and I made it out for a STAT-LIKE walk to the school down the road... no, the school that is nice and new, with parking that makes sense... but don't get caught in the backlog at 3:00!!! Anyways... it's pouring out now... but that's OK.. because I can't do any yard clean-up until Tuesday. So, RAIN GODS hear me loudly... pour, pour, pour... all of tomorrow.. because I will be busy with the group.... but please, come Tuesday... I would like to make my wheel barrow and myself be as one.

The boy is practicing his piano right now.. but of course he has that little indignation attitude that comes with his piano hands. Being good is hard. I wonder how Elton managed.... well.. as always, I have had to come up with an answer as flippant as the one I am receiving at this moment... "Continue to be rude, and you will continue to lose privilages"... and sadly enough.. I am true to my word. So far he has lost his playstation 2, and the computer... only because he was a bit rude. A child yes, but a beast no.... only sometimes.. and I can't have that!

Mr. Husbandman .... can not participate in any of the parenting procedures.. he is too busy with his building of a 3D castle....he makes me chuckle... as the boy and I bicker about his piano learning... Mr. Husbandman keeps his head down at a steady level.. and his hands busy. He is smart. I, on the otherhand have gone crazy... dealing with "an-answer-for-everything-son!". But, as I sit and type and tell stories... the boy continues to tell stories with his fingers in a musical fashion... all is well.

As for dinnertime on a Sunday evening... Pip opens up the fridge... "Hey... what's with that plate of meat in the their... doesn't everyone know that I like meat... who's cooking that meat in this house tonight?".... looks like Mr. Puzzlemaker will have to momentarily stop the puzzle process.. and cook up some "meat" for his carnivore daughter.

My string of stories has to stop... I am now on bucket patrol.. for the boy.. the chiropractor man told him to soak his feet... and he has asked me to do that everynight faithfully at 10:00... and guess what my answer has been so far. Oddly enough the answer to that question has just changed....it's 6:30 PM.

No comments: