Friday, April 22, 2005

A drying we will go.

I have a new old dryer, thanks to our friends across the street. I think this dryer works better than our new one did eleven years ago. So now, our new eleven year old dryer is quickity quick with the drying business. I was into the drying business today.. and was doing a good job at it.. until I fell over.... and threw a little stool far far away. The kids came to my rescue.. where i sat... because I just had fallen over... and I wasn't quite sure how it came to be that I had even fallen. Anyways... good thing that I was taking things in from the line, rather than setting things out... there would have been more things flying than just clean laundry........

Well, I wish I could have more to say... but the boy is busy fluffing and upping my hair...so I am stunted for thoughts... except for those that keep flying out of his mouth, including his songs. I have to pay attention to that right now.

Oh, and we have ants. It's April and we have ants... yae oh yae... I think this time... we are going to treat them very badly this time to start... they will think twice about seting up their nasty little homesteads in our 1365 square foot already occupied homestead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eeeek! You have ants, we have bees! I'm going to have to move to the arctic where no bugs/flies roam.