Monday, April 25, 2005

Bubbling up with success.

Today I had to take the boy to be de-hippied. I go to the same place, every couple of weeks. These people are used to me now. Except today I was all excited to use my favourite plastic purchasing device.... my airmiles mastercard. Today would be the day that I purchased all kinds of shampoo and crap to put in my hair that is out of control at all times. That was a fun thing to do.

I watched the girl do some kind of stunt on the trampoline... I am not certain if your back is supposed to be able to bend like that... but she was able to.. mind you... she wasn't happy about the unintended stunt... after she got up and walked away... I was happy. If she starts screaming MA! MA! in the middle of the night and complain that her legs have fallen asleep.. I will know that it was a stunt gone wrong.

We went bear sight-seeing again tonight. We spent a great deal of time watching the mama and her two cubs. They are all pretty small, and these cubs are from last year... so they have a lot of bulking up to do before Ma Ma sends them on their wary way.

No comments: