Thursday, March 31, 2005

D.I.@D.

That's the code for "drop-in @ deanna's". I didn't even know the code, until moments ago... when I came up with it. But.... that is what happened to me today, and yesterday... and the day before that.

I especially like it when my cell phone rings, and it's my house calling me... and the only one there is supposed to be the silly scaredy-catdog.. and she only breaks lamps and runs around with apples and bits of cardboard in her mouth... telephone calls are not her gig... although the sis had stopped by, and calls me to come back to my house to visit her, I tell her to clean my kitchen while she waits for me... as I walk home with my friend the cop and listen to all his Vancouver Cop Stories..

Today once again.. I had a drop-in.

Pausing here.... "oh thank you raincloud God's for saving me with your shower power.... because that got me home in the knick of time to tidy the "morning mess" that occurs in a blur throughout the morning, and without me knowing".

All true, all the time... yes it is... for some peculiar reason I was struck to clean the kitchen.. and tidy up the village.. and I wasn't certain there was a reason attached to it.. I even had coffee made.. and cream to put in it....truely a hostest with the mostest... for no reason at all. I could feel the "Goal God's getting all Gung-ho"... until someone knocked on my front door. And that ended that..... at least I had clean space for my friend to enter into..~~~~pa ping~~~ miracles of miracles... for 0900 in the morning.

And.. in other useless tales...

My Pipster has taken to needing to ride a scooter to get around our homestead.. all 1365 square feet of it... I like the way she rides around the table... and then scooters into the den, then sails back out through the kitchen.. and then down into the hallway. She hasn't started four wheeling in the livingroom yet.. where the real ugly carpeting-that-needs-to-be-replaced-after-the-laundryroom-gets-done resides. But I can't talk about that right now.. I still have trees in my backyard... and the laundryroom doesn't get done until trees are taken down in the backyard... now I am not too sure how big this laundry room renovation is going to be.. in fact I am starting to feel a weency bit nervous.

OH, and my feet have grown. Yes, after 27 1/2 years ( it's polite to believe the tales you read)... the size 8 shoe that was guaranteed a fit everytime.. is no longer a foolproof guarantee. I tried buying runners today... but I wasn't happy with the colours that "are happening" this spring. I want no colour this spring.. how selfish is that..? Colourless spring runners... sounds more like a moon boot really. I

No comments: