Saturday, March 05, 2005

Complaint Department

I will need to pause this blog for a temporary adventure to the great outdoors. I seem to have had a complaint come through. From not who you might think... but from someone who is stuck working all day today... because she is crazy... not to mention the people that she has to work with... (he he he he) I think I will yellow tag all of the locations of trouble spots in my backyard... for Mr. Brokenback, once his back feels better and he can things again. (there are many... it may look like a constant rising sun by the time I am through)... I am not sure how big of a target that I can put on the broken willow tree outside. I believe that Mr. "Icandoeverything" is very well aware of the tree that needs to be felled before he can build the shed out back. Of course none of that will be happening while he is busy having a disc-related "broken back" injury. In the meantime... I will just go yellow tag everything.. in an effort to accomplish something of real value today... because afterall it is between the 2 - 5 period.. where I am supposedly normalish.

No comments: