Sunday, March 27, 2005

Big News

Pippy just told me she hates Easter.... and then ran screaming to her room.

I had to investigate the situation. The boy then tells me that she found everything, and then wanted more. She wanted more fun and more chocolate with better hiding places. This Easter was no fun, she even hates her supersoft Easter Bunny, and decided to give it back to me. What a sweet little girl she is... so sweet that she doesn't need any of the chocolate eggs that she found a while ago, so I will go hide them once again, from her, in a cupboard... far far away from the supersweet princess pipster.

That lasted long... a separation between her and her chocolate... she is already back.. and opening her esther the hollow chocolate chicken.

1 comment:

Kim said...

LOL! Mine are now 17,16 and 14. While they refuse to color eggs or believe that bunnies hide them, they still expect to be fed deviled eggs the entire easter weekend AND have a surprise waiting for them on Sunday morning. Surprise! This year each of them got a new outfit and only one piece of candy... I didn't hear any grumbles but I'm sure they didn't expect that