Friday, March 18, 2005

ON a mission...

I have fresh colour in my hair, and with that comes fresh frizz. I am beginning to think that skunks have really got more going on with that two toned thing happening. I can say that my hair is happier when it has that subtle "colour stripe" thing happening around the front of my head.. and my head of hair is more manageable then. Way more manageable. This head of hair is a ball of hair products... which none of them seem to be managing the very issues they have been applied for any form of success. As the minutes tick by.. by hair just gets bigger and messier, and frizzier... oh lucky me... I really wander what the skunks fur would look like if they coloured their stripe.. would their hair become an unmanageable mess. But then again.. I believe they have what is called fur..

Other missionable happenings... I have done some checking... and there are places that have trampolines.. available, at the asking.. so this coming week as Spring Break is officially happening around here.. the chicklets will have their own "spring break"... and that doesn't mean as in arms and legs... that simply means that they will learn how to take turns jumping on a trampoline... I will remain optimistic about the sharing... there must be documented cases of siblings sharing, there has to be.. although I have never researched that fact...

Pianoistic missions: the boy has an addtional song to play this week... the theme from The Addams Family. This has pleased me to no end.. the boy will now willingly play the piano .. in the mornings, after school, before he goes to bed.. when ever a whim hits him... so I am wishing for many whimful works on the way.

And.. missions that are paying off... the Miss Pipster attempted to put her runners on today with out the torture of her calling to me every 2 1/2 seconds..... although she wasn't met with success of actually getting them on... she did attempt to actually bend over and touch her runner at the same. I was most impressed.

Last but not least.. the impossible mission.... I was looking to put the girl back into swimming lessons.. and they didn't have a class available for her, but they had one for her brother.... that would have been a wonderful cruel joke... "hey kids.. you get to go swimming... and for you young son.. you get to go swim during your lessons"... kindness counts, in all ways.. I held off on this wonderful surprise.

Mission impossible: Digital Camera in my hands.. now. On that note.. I will go and scrub the bathroom....that's the next in missions impossible.

No comments: