Wednesday, March 30, 2005

At this moment.

I am debating a glass of Tropicana Twister, or some wine. Now I know that my wine loving friends will think I am nuts... there is never a debate.. about wine. But... really, it's a question of how badly would I like to read my book tonight... if I have the fruity tooty sweet chugging out in the sun drink.. I will be able to open up my fresh from the library book.... but if I have the single glass of wine that I would like to just sip on... I will be asleep shortly.. probably before I finish this post. OH... what's that I am thinking.. a challenge... and a fun one! I'm off for a glass of clear adult refreshment.

And among other things at this moment.... I am eyeing my computer very suspiciously. GET THAT COMPUTER. I am on to this thing... it just sits here all content and looking the same every day that I arrive in it's face... but... I know it's up to something.. I can feel that in my bones. I have analyzed and scanned and updated.... but something has taken hold of it's little virtual mind and has begun overpower it. If it doesn't play nicely ... it will be quickly dismantled and taken to places where they show great concern over these types of issues.

Oh, and other fun things.... my Nikkon 5100 will soon be in my cold little hands.... I just love Income Tax Season.... it's Christmas all over again!

And to end a beautiful spring day here on the west coast... I just talked the Pipster down from demanding that she required something NOW. I am not sure what "it" was exactly that she needed, but the sweetness is filled with niceness once again... so it's safe to live under this roof at this moment in time. Life becomes very interesting with a seven year old Pipster when she decides that something is so ..... like staying up to watch the season finale of "the amazing race". When it came to be the magical bedtime she continued on her persistant and rational self and just kept pointing out that she was not going to bed .... over and over again. So, after 15 minutes of "whatever"... I got her blanket... that she has had since a baby, and her new kitten blanket, and found the person that "told her" she could stay up to watch it with him... not even thinking that it was on a school night... and she happily skipped next to him, curled up and watched the show. At 10:00 I decided it was late enough for a Pipster to be awake for... and off I went, gathered her blankets, pointed her in the direction of her bedroom... and off she went, my sweet blond headed zombie princess.

No comments: