Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Great things are happening.

I have taken matters into my own hands. Things have started to happen around here.. and it's only a matter of time before it results in change. I believe I am turning into a dog... because I am starting to bark orders..."Order me up some new windows Mr. Windowmanhusband"... Yes, those sorts of statements. Not that I know what to do with a window once it safely arrives home with Mr. Windowman husband... but none the less... it will be in my posession, so I will be able to bark an order about that.... "Put it in!" I am looking forward to that one.. I will practice it in my sleep.

My sister is getting in on the act of my renovation... because it seems like we are always at "Home Depot" for some reason or another.. and she is helping me to pick up flooring samples, that are all the same sample. I am going to duct tape the new sample to our 40 year old floor today, to begin my renovation process. Mr. Meticulas-reno-man should have quite the hissy fit over that. He may not notice the paint chip samples I will have stapled to the wall. I am so excited... let the reno's begin!!

2 comments:

Chastity said...

A 40 year old floor definitley merits being the first thing on the renovation list!

Kim said...

Deanna - you have such a pretty blog! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I'll be back by because you've got me hooked!