Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Planning ahead.

I am not a person that does things..until they absolutely have to be done... that's just not my style..... because that would mean that I was skillfull and organized, or weird. But, things will change for the next time around .... when it's spring break. Here, for you easy viewing I will create my loviest of lists.. that I just love to create!
  1. I have already ordered my super XXL ear plugs for long lasting comfortable day wear already.
  2. I will have three whistles around my neck at all times.. one for... "back off, you are irritating me", another for calling someone to attention rather than using their actual name that they are immune to anyway, and the third will be "That's it, I've had it.. run for your own personal safety".
  3. I will also be purchasing a fog horn/ blow horn.... certainly that will speed up the process of getting people out of the house, when I tell him that we're ready to go.. no wait.. I will purchase that speciality item now...
  4. I will place post it notes at eye level locations with hints such as "Your mother is not deaf, but you are making a good attempt at making her crazy, please do not yell at her"..... just to keep them informed of my current health status.
  5. All of the plates and cups will be locked in the cupboards, with the exception of one cup and plate for each of them. I was thinking of tieing the cups and plates to strings that extended from the kitchen sink, but I am sure they would just strangle me with it anyway. The first method will be much safer.. for me anyway. Who knows what they will do with their milk glasses after a day of sitting in the den.
  6. For the whole week their shoes will be glues to their socks, which will expedite the exiting process of the home.
  7. The boy will have braces by then, so I will be making an orthodontic appointment prior to the week of spring break, because then the nice tooth straightening Dr. can accidently put some extra bands on his upper and lower teeth with only enough room to open up for a straw to go through. He will be on a diet, to aid him with his excessive talking that he suffers from.
  8. I am going to buy a girl her very own, super soft pink muff to prance around with. That way her hands will be held together and not flying off hitting her brother with the whole week, unless of course the pink muff hits him, but that's OK, because it's not everyday you get hit with a pink muff!
  9. Will add chicken wire to the netting around the trampoline.. with one child still on the inside... that will improve outings on any given day by about 130%, since I will be going solo with the chicklets, while one stays home and bounces.... I will start thinking about the menu for the afternoon of trampoline frolicking now....
  10. I will go on a cruise to Alaska. On Spring Break. They will have so much fun without me... I just can't wait!

No comments: