Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I am...

I am temporarily missing. Well, my photo is, not me, as in personally missing. I have talked to the people (a lady in a far off place!) that take care of this kind of stuff, and I have been assured that things will resume some form of normalcy after a visit to the parents. I am OK with that.... I can be missing for a while.. I don't even think I will even really notice. Of course if I was personally missing... I am hoping that someone would have something to say about that.

Speaking of missing... where did all my magic buttons go from this blogger thing... what happens if I want to talk boldly.. or in a large fontly manner.. I am missing those options at the moment...and how do you locate that kind of stuff in space... ? It may just be easier to remain missing.

No comments: