Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Getting itchy.

Everybody around here is getting itchy... and it's not because of allergies, dry skin or bug infestations. WE all have things to do and missions to be accomplished... and since the blogger buttons are missing from my template.. I will have to create my own list.. and I haven't done that in a while.. and I must hurry...
1. I am itching to pull the weeds out of the back lawn.. (of the dandelion type)
2. I am itching for the tree man to come and chop down some trees for me.
3. I am itching for some sushi today.. and, as I found out this morning.. Mr. Husbandman secretly had some yesterday.. and didn't tell me but told the Pipster, who in turn told me.
4. I am itching to get to the store to get that trampoline.
5. The kids are making me itchy.. perhaps this is allergy related!
6. Mr. Husbandman is itching for the Pipster to tidy her room... (we will have to get some talcum powder for that itch... he's going to be dealing with it for a long long time)..
7. I am still itching for a new floor that will go in the new laundry room, but after talking to Mr. Husbandman.. he has a plan.. which all starts with trees falling in our backyard. Believe that.
8. I am itching in anticipation as to how I am going to get this trampoline home.
9. The boy is just itching to get back on this computer.. and is back here every ten seconds to complete the deal. I think he has bugs.... like ants.
10. Miss LP our littlest of creatures in the home... is itching to do nothing... because that is her job.. to shed, eat and sleep. Which she is managing quite fine at this very moment.

1 comment:

Kim said...

LOL! Good luck getting the trampoline home... and even more luck the first time you put the darn thing together :)