Monday, March 21, 2005

Oh bananas

Some days you just have to say enough is enough. I had to say that the other day, and everyday before that as well, but the other day I really meant it. Really.

I know why my willow tree isn't falling down in my backyard... it doesn't have any reason to. I feed it very well. We have a composter back in "The Bermuda Triangle" section of our "great lands".. and it very nicely does the trick of ingesting all of the refridgerators leftovers .. (they can't be mine.. can they...?)... and all those great nutrients that would have filled our bodies, fills the earth below... and makes it's way to "The Willow Tree". Well, I have decided now that "The Tree" will never drop, ever.

The other day I finally gave in to the fact that I am not going to bake the ten loaves of Banana Bread that I would have to make to get rid of all the Bananas that had taken residence in my freezer. I was quite sad really.. I mean who knows how old these bananas were... they still looked as good as the day that I put their blackened skins into that freezer... they were prime bananas for baking with.. and I gave them all to "The Willow Tree". .....

Now I will have to start my collection all over again.

No comments: