Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Good for something:

I really wonder about these children of mine. They never seem to go to bed, and they never seem to wake up. I wonder what would happen if I just left them.. would they notice? I am their personal alarm clock attendant & the person that glues their lamps off at night. Occasionally I am successful at keeping their lights out.. although Mr. Husbandman is better ..... I am not certain of what his secret is... and he has no intentions of telling me... because I have asked.

There is a small motivation to go to bed only occasionally....just so Miss Pipster can get up in the morning and look at the scrapbook pages that I create (throw together) down at the Debbie's Scrapbooking Extravaganza house. Also, I have now left my magic purple box at one of the Debbie's... only because I need to find a way to port my equipment back and forth... so until that time... my purple box is hiding on a shelf. Which could be a major trauma if I decided to do a stat scrapbooking session.... which would be similar to winning a lottery... not likely.

Now, on second thoughts on this morning wake-up routine.... Mr. Husbandman took a great amount of time and patience to show the girl her homework on vowels and consonants.... which ended in a early departure to bed.. (I am beginning to find out some of his secrets..) ... and now she is back at it.... puzzling about with her little blondness, completing the worksheet.... now I am wishing she just stayed locked in her princess palace bedroom.... it was much safer then.

No comments: