Friday, March 18, 2005

The Friday Freezer.....

I just took a little stroll to school. It's a deepfreeze out there. I brought gloves and wore them, the whole way... and it was just the other day that the Miss Pip was playing in the sprinkler. Today is the official start to our Spring Break... this better not be confused with a Winter Break.. because the only thing I am suiting up to buy is chocolate... only chocolate and nothing else, well, except a trampoline. But that's all. Oh, and some new runners too. But that's it. Other than the new summer patio table and chairs that I have been spying. That's all. Except for the BBQ as well. I will draw a line at that. But now, that's it's turned into a deep freeze... I may not do any shopping at all, except for hot chocolate!

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Mmmm..hot chocolate, I could use some right now.

Trampoline eh? Well, I guess every child should enjoy the fun of a trampoline sometime in their life. Just make sure you buy those pads that cover up the springs....I've seen many a nasty accident due to those springs.