Saturday, March 19, 2005

hmmm hmmm hmmm

Some days I just need to hum in my head, while I am at work, while I am driving, while I am being forced to listen to the chicklets at the same time... and while I wait for my taxes to be done. I am really humming over that one.

It all boils down to one thing.... to be sensible, or not.

I know that we will get a chunk of change right back at us... but then.. I have to contemplate what is the right thing to do.. do we hide it in our bank account... to make up for the "non-bank-account" issue.. or, do I just go on a magical shopping spree.. for sensible things mind you... because I can..?

And that's where the humming helps... as if droning out a little mesmerizing tune will bring about synapses to connect the dots to pathways that will lead me to sensibility... but then again... I could always bang my head and disrupt that process... and shop till I drop.. with a smile on my face. I will stop humming now.

No comments: