Monday, March 21, 2005

take that!

So, the snow hasn't done it, the rain hasn't done it, and the wind hasn't done it... but what will do it, is the tree man coming tomorrow...unless his price does it to me.. then I'm back to square one.

Day One of Spring Break:

In amongst the rain and cold weather the chicklets and I headed off to the library, where they made it a game to see how many receipts for the book checkouts they could get. I now have a detailed list stating that I owe the Public Library System $7.05 in overdue fines. Oh damn. In fact, when I got there today the original price was $5.55... that was when they first started taking out books, and by the end of their madness it had reached the next level.

Mr. Husbandman is now "in" on the trampoline thing... he has been rather hearing impaired the last number of months I have been nattering about this... and now he is scanning the advertisements for that exact item. He wasn't into nets.. and now he is... it's funny what happens when "men" go to work and talk to their work "friends"... big decisions are made ... like buying trampolines with nets..... which is what I wanted many moons ago.

No comments: