Thursday, March 24, 2005

I am a snake.

I have hissed way way too much today.... at my lovely not so little chicklets.

Holy. Freaking. Cow.... did I ever hiss at them.

The boy was much more deserving of my hisses than the girl .... perhaps it was because we were at "the mall"... and he doesn't do malls. She was just happy to be in the place surrounded by all things girl and a food fair. She in fact is my wallets worst nightmare.

I tried desperately to get the little bastard (he really was acting that way....really!) to agree to a 120.00 pair of runners, so I could get a pair at 1/2 price. It was screaming DEAL DEAL DEAL at me, and I so wanted a new pair of runners, because my foot was just plain killing me.... but he would not have it. So, we left empty handed... with him following behind us, with his eyebrows furrowed and glued together.

Well, now I am off.. I have cleaned up the broken porcelain lamp that the dog broke while we were out... she just doesn't get "play toys"... and off to the boys baseball practice.

I like him again... and I have finally quit hissing.

No comments: