Sunday, March 20, 2005

Extra wind anyone?

We have our willow tree in our backyard that is giving me grief. It looks like this:
____________
!
!
!
!
!
!
So, for todays list of wants... I want your wind. It can be fresh wind, foul wind, four strong winds, a big wind or even a little wind, a gail force, or even the "The Wind in the Willows".. that would be suiting for this tree. Send all your wind in my direction... because this tree can not remain standing like this... or can it?

As my sister backed out my driveway this morning at 0630, I pointed to the amount of wind blowing around our parts... "see, see all the wind that we have in this corner... it needs to move up and over to my willow tree, then knock it down...." I said to my sister in the green people mover honda car....

I wont keep my fingers crossed while I am at work today, because that would be difficult task, but I will remain hopeful for a willow tree that touches the ground with more than just it's trunk.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sending you rainy wind from Mississippi!