Saturday, July 03, 2004

Why?

Why oh why do I have grey hair?
Why is it that everytime I add something to my blog, the edges go square?
Why can't I figure out how to add smiley add ons...
I am forced to view my blog with many yawns...
I keep digging for details to make it exciting..
I will not find it with my drool that I call writing.
I view through my travels the exciting finds..
which of course I haven't been able to add to mine.
This makes me crazy..as I continually see my shades of green
I have been able to post a few pictures, which some may have seen.
I want to download images from my Microsoft Word...
I don't think I can... unless some else has otherwise heard
I work in colour... a rainbow of shades as big as the sky...
Which none seem to emerge, as much as I try.
I am tired of this blog... and the limitations before me
Any word from the wise that can be delivered to thee?

No comments: