Monday, July 26, 2004

The Lady Ant Killer

I hate ants!!! I really, really hate ants. Especially when they start marching through my cupboards. The little super-sonic-strengthed shits. Get out of my house  little ants..... I am off to defend my territory loaded with peppermint extract, cotton balls, my cheese grater and the Pipster's sidewalk chalk. (She doesn't know that I am slowly depleting her colourful world of sidewalk chalk). I am evil.... when it comes to ants! I am going to post a sign.... "No Picnicing Here".... that should work.

3 comments:

person said...

true

Chastity said...

Oh my goodness, do not get me started on ants. I HATE ANTS! It started last winter w/ the little tiny orange sugar ants...got rid of those. Then in the spring the odorous house ants moved in....if you've got those then good luck, b/c they are a lot harder to get rid of. I think I have finally gotten rid of them (knock on wood)...but it took a lot of work and money :(

Cheryl said...

Ants ~ yuck!!

Okay, just to make your day, here's another blogger with "our" template ~ except that her's was started before ours!

Time to find a new template ...

http://fortyish.blogspot.com/