Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Learning to Read....

Alright, I have had the most interesting useless day on record. (Not including the 5 days I spent at Loon Lake). This morning I was clearly confused about time... this afternoon it seems that I was clearly confused by reading. Somehow I managed to take the kids to TKD for a 6:00 class, if there had been a 6:00 class. WE show up, and the class is half over. How is it that I am a moron ??? So, then this woman ( I will call her a "newbie", since she is a white belt and all) shows up. She and her son regularly come at the same time as us... but now it's summer hours.. and things have changed. So, Miss Newbie wouldn't even be so kind to answer any questions. My friend asked her what class she was going to.. and she snottily said "6:30". So, there I am in.. in utter confusion... looking desperately at the schedule..... willing the numbers 6:30 to appear before my eyes.. but to no avail... and no where do I see any class starting at 6:30. Heck I was confused by the words - Family Class Monday-Friday 6:00 - 7:00. Doesn't that qualify Tes/Wed/Thurs to have a class at 6:00? And now Miss Newbie has thrown a wrench in my confusion... and wouldn't even answer a question. That's OK, because I have watched her do her punches... and I don't like the way she holds her hands.. she looks like a boxer... not someone doing Tae Kwon Do.. take that Miss Newbie wherever you are !!!!!

No comments: