Sunday, July 25, 2004

Look out it's the Laundry Lady and all her friends...

Many things can happen on a weekend. Like loads of laundry that appear in your laundry room. I have no idea how they make it their but they do... and then the Magic Maid comes along and takes care of it... I wonder who that is??? Then of course there's Gardening Girl that makes her way into the yard in the early AM to water all the flowers, and plants. I get along with her quite nicely ! She's welcome at any time at my house... but then there's Weeding Woman, she's similar to Garden Girl, those two get along famously.. and then there's the Soaker Chick. She generally hangs out in the front yard... soaking all the flowers and such. After spending time in the great outdoors... all the personalilites welcome themselves to the great indoors... and that's when Flora the Folder shows up... she unloads what the Laundry Lady has done.. and folds all of those items. But not to be outdone, Vera VonVacuum stops by for a visit. Once she shows up... then she has a great following that like to hang out with her.... Daisy the Duster, Wilma dafilmer-remover likes to hang out in the bathroom, then there's Lady Laminent-Cleaner that always has to pay a visit with Vera VonVacuum. Now you would think that playing hostess to all of these fine individuals that Cara Foracoffee would pay a visit or Ms. Squarebaker. But no, these fine inidividuals are never to be found.... they are quickly pushed out of the kitchen by Mr. Cleanandtidy. This guy stops by on the weekends only, and hangs around long enough to censor all kitchen activities, and put a stop to any form of clutter creation. Damn that Mr. Clean.

So, other things that have happened..... tell me if I was too evil. ( I am hoping that I won't have to answer this myself...) My boy was happily watching TV in our room, keeping cool and just being quiet on this Sunday afternoon. His friend knocked on the door, and asked if he could play, sure, and out he goes. Not more than a minute later.. he comes in, in a tizzy and on the verge of tears. I ask him what's wrong. His buddy set him up. .... No sooner did the boy go outside and start talking to his "friend" when the across the road boy come running out.. and beam him in the head with a HUGE water balloon. Nice, real nice. So the TWO friends are still standing outside waiting for my boy... I don't know.. but they get me instead. And I just freak. "What do you two think you are doing???? How would you like it, if the boy came to your door, and thumped you with a water balloon... it would be different if he had been playing with you.... but he wasn't... do you even think this was nice..!!!!????? Apologize now! The one boy starts to smirk... and I hiss at him.... whipe that smile from your face.. what both of you did was cruel, and you should both be ashamed of yourselves... and you guys call yourselves friends of my boy..... well you are not... now get lost !!!! Slam. I can't stand kids.

Oh, we got to go to the Molson Indy... our friends gave us tickets... well I think they were just trying to get rid of us coming over for a BBQ on the Saturday night... it was soooo freaaakiiing HOT down their...... I was practically dead... then I had to whip to go and BUY something to take with us... which I despise doing... because I like to MAKE things when I go to people's houses. Meanwhile.... the husband watered the dogs.. and had a shower himself... as I was running all over town buying drinking and eating things !!!! I was baked.... and not burnt baked... just baked from being out in the roasting heat... but I had fun watching the beautiful loud cars whip past me. Never been before, will never go again, never ever wanted to go, but I was thrilled to be able to go.

Oh, I wanted to write something yesterday.....but it was soooooo freaking hot that it came out something like this....  my fingers were sticking to the keyboard
  ;alsjar; orit fkvaslkgealkfj d;klj w;t egp] 
       TRANSLATION: Help I am melting.



No comments: