Sunday, July 04, 2004

I really love my mouse...

Earlier today I wrote about lol abuse. Seriously, it's a serious issue, nothing to laugh at, inside or outside. Now, I will comment on Mouse Love... I love my mouse so much that I just left this poor woman who is busy having labour pains with her 6th child... a word of encouragement 3 times over... the same message three times over that is... only just because I couldn't remove my finger from my beloved left clicker. I just love the way that little mouse feels in that hand, and the rubbery texture of the wheel. Who could not want to touch this mouse at all times..... so ... my apologies for the mouse issue. Perhaps its a safety feature... it only scurries when my hand lets it... and the only time I see red, is when I lift my mouse up. Once again, that's it.

No comments: