Friday, July 16, 2004

Hey ! Look at all of this.

Hey again, what's with all the new fonts.... is it a mileage pay off... if you write over 12,000 words in under 65 days... you get better features.....ooooohhhh, I am in love. OH, I think I am fondling the template... I can add colour, and images... and I don't have to write from left to write... and they have numbered paragraphs...... and the font can be changed....... there really is a God ! I believe...  I really believe !!!!! Enough of that crap. However this got here.... oh happy day.  Well, here it goes:

  1. You have to check out this blog.... beFrank..... I think its www.coolshots.blogspot.com. He will instantly become a must read. Anyways, he was planning on doing some reformating... and I (and a bunch of other people) basically begged him not to... if you check out his site you will know why.. how would I write it.... it's just cool. So, on that note.... every body has a say.. and votes do count, so pat yourself on the back if you do it... and remind yourself (if you don't) for next time.
  2. Look at that... my second thought... coming right at you..... I am worried for the people of North America. It appears to me... (as I was driving home from work today after 3 weeks off from work), that people are spending way tooo tooooo much money on clothes and hairstyles.... but lacking in funds for mirrors. I was frightened by some of the concoctions that people had put together... actually what I really said was... "Holy Shit.... what blind person dressed you this morning". ( Am I safe in writing that... I don't want to offend the "well dressed under-sighted")
  3. The song of the day (on the piano) is "Midnight Special" found in my Reader's Digest Treasury of Best Loved Songs, ((Note; some of these are not best loved..... I was playing the theme from Love Story the other day"Where Do I Begin"... and Miss Pipster (blond 7 year old) says to me... yuk... is that dying music?))...... somehow a person named "Huddie Ledbetter" AKA "Leadbelly" reshaped this from overhearing folks songs from a Texas prison. I figured that I better give this one a try, since Elton John would still not be impressed with my "Candle in the Wind"..... he's probably burn the sheet music I was playing from.
  4. King Camper Mr. Husband Man has gone away with all of his BOYFRIENDS this weekend. It's a free weekend to boot. All year long they strip metal, and recycle it for cash.... which they dump into an account... and then for one weekend in the summer they go away.... all expenses paid.  I think if they were really kind hearted gentlemen they would fork over the freaking cash and just let the wives go shopping. Maybe then I would quit calling everyone "BOYFRIENDS". Until that happens.... the name remains, as well as the pink lettering !
  5. I HATE THE WALK IN CLINIC. Both of the chicklets are coming down with colds... they never really have colds that amount to nothing... or that a couple of mega doses of Vitamin C could cure... they always have to get stupid things... things that make me go to the walk-in clinic... because their actual Dr. is always too busy... and, is actually a pain in the ass to drive to. SO.... best alternative is the walk-in clinic. For whatever reason... these guys just bug me. I always feel like a mother that has "Muncheussers", or however we are spelling the word on a Friday night....but on that thought... they 9 1/2 times out of 10 walk out of the clinic with a prescription that will inevedibly cure their ailments.  Since I am working all day tomorrow, I am sure Sunday morning we will make our way their. In the meantime... I will send Mr. Funnyboy to the neighbours (first thing in the morning, to play x-box with my friends  4 year old son... so she can sleep in, ---because her husband is away and busy studying to be a "Vancouver Police Man"), and get this...  then off to another boys birthday party... that he generally my Mr Funnyboy doesn't even care for. The Girl will go to my parents place for the day... where they have their "New 8-year-old" dog..... and she can drive them crazy with all of her blond Pipster comments....
  6. My apologies... I had way more to say earlier... but I seemed to have forgotten them. Which is quite sad... considering how important dribble is actually worth these days.
  7. Over and out for now......




No comments: