Monday, July 19, 2004

I really love you, but you gotta go !!!!

Today was the first day of summer camp.... I then have nothing to write about. Pip was busy pulling other peoples chains, and Mr. Sensible was busy talking peoples ears off. I like summer camp.... it's just so good for me. It's almost like school, but we can be late... the bus doesn't pick them up until 9:20. THEN... the better part.... I don't need to collect them until 4:15... that's a whole extra hour of doing things. I like that. I did many things today......

  • most importantly... got a Tim Hortons
  • went to the bank.....
  • found my way to Home Depot....stared at the orchids for a while, made it outside to their garden centre... was disgusted at the crap they had left.... well it was colourful crap, not the stuff you think of, when you read the word
  • dropped off film at Costco
  • found a track and walked and walked and walked in circles for a large period of time
  • then my sister and her two kids spotted me, slowed me down...then I had to leave
  • went to the  Art 'n' Knapps (garden centre) for new flowers... I wasn't happy with the progress of my huge barrel arrangement... I think the heliotropes had actually shrunk since I put them in the growing spot... or maybe I didn't tell them they were in this spot to grow. Bought some cool pots, and more plants for cheapo dollars !!!!
  • met my sister at Costco with her two boys, to give her the eldests birthday pictures... I hope she didn't wait long for me... as it turned out.. I was only able to give her two pictures..... I still had that roll at home ......ooooppppssss !!!!
  • I didn't colour my hair.. I should have but I didn't ... oh well... people will just have to get used to the woman with the "rainbow effect" hair colour... not in the exact colours of the rainbow mind you... just shades of brown... starting with lighter at the top, to quite fashionable dark at the ends.... now that is truly attractive... can't wait to go out again tomorrow..... that is priority one for tomorrow morning.... before the drop off with the chicklets
  • Made it home... made a conscious effort not to vacuum...I think the hair balls grow while you are out. I am sure when I left the house there weren't that many floating around. ( I have to vacuum every day because of the two evil beasts).
  • Dug out planter boxes, repotted junk from the front barrel, fixed the front barrel, cleaned out the unknown zone... (dead space that I use for a planter box garden... not sure why the morons that built our wooden deck before we owned the house...didn't make the side of the space a deck... cheap bastards !!!).
  • Was able to make it through the garage and find a ladder, hammer and nails to put back on a piece of the crapola deck roofing that has been off since last year... the King Repair Man thought he was going to redo the whole deck...... idiot !!!!
  • Painted the back screen door kick panel.... this, (like the rest of my day) wasn't planned. I was looking at buckets... that I thought were paint... found a colour that I thought was blue.. found a tarp.. and starting painting... hmmmm this is a bluey-smokey grey colour... oh well the King might not notice....
  • played the piano... Elton might have a smile on his face if I continue at this pace... "the candle in the wind" is getting a "titch" better sounding.
  • posted some pictures....fiddled with my photo editor... checked out how things looks when I decreased the saturation to create a black and white photo. Cool.
  • Walked around hammering the heads of nails back into the deck... they seem to creep up after a while... will save some screaming from miss you know who.
  • Funs over... left to collect the weary day campers. Brought juice and cookies to charge the missys batteries... because I know she would require some form of refreshment.... and besides it would give her mouth something to do rather than bark out orders at me. They both started fighting... Mr. Sensible was caught being Mr. Idiot... and he didn't like that... so Pip started to tell me his woes.. he didn't like that... they starting fighting.. I started yelling.... Oh, I see everyones back!
  • Stopped at the sisters to collect Super Sonic Reading Boys Books
  • Took them for a drive... not that they didn't just have a drive... but it was that awful 4:30 hour.. that awful time when it's still ok to find people to play with... anyways.. made it down to Minnekhada Lodge... we sat and watched a bear in the field. Then we drove to the other side of the park.. and in someones sideyard we saw two huge bears cruising around. WOW, three bears in one day.... 
  • Made some hideous chicken surprise for the chicklets... Mr Hate Everything Unless its a Hamburger ate it all up... hmmm... The Pipster on the other hand had some story as to how come she didn't like it.. but then she liked some parts and not others... and oh please, Pip give me your plate.......
  • Mr Cool King Dad gave Pip her stuff so she could ride her bike. I was on the phone. (she had been standing in front of me... tapping her feet, and throwing evil stares at me... waiting so she could go out and ride her to-small-for-her-purple-bike, with training wheels still on, but raised to the level of the rear fender to act as a kick stand). Then the screaming Mimi just kept riding up and down our street at full speed. She's not going to have a face left... I just know it. I pumped up her back tire... she loved the extra speed she got from that.... she was as big as a thumb nail... and what's that I see... oh she has fallen... oh thank you she got up. It was a slow ride home. She walked up onto the lawn dropped her bike and her helmut, and demanded her blanket, that she needed to lie down, and where was her cold cloth. She was done. As only Pip would want, King Video Dad put on Santa Claus is Coming to Town... guess who picked it???
  • Found my book I am reading.. got distracted by the screen saver.. and here I am.
  • Yae, it's only Tuesday.... they will have fun again at camp tomorrow... so will I !

3 comments:

Chastity said...

A Tim Hortons? Is that anything like a Tom Collins :)?

Deanna said...

it's coffee !!!!!!

Deanna said...

it's coffee !!!!!!