Saturday, July 17, 2004

Blogger Buddy Bursts Bubble !!!

I just want to tell my blogging buddy..... and you know who you are..... you blew out my already blown out of porportion Deanna-World to blogger bits !!! Kaboom, bamboozled, blammed, and now, just bummed out.  he he he... had ya !!!! I am feeling a little worse for words after a day at work.  Say all of that three times quickly, except don't mistakingly put in the word "hard". I didn't have a hard day at work.... I was just their.... doing whatever it is I do.  Tonight is a night for another list....once again, I have so many things to say... but no real off-beat stories to flip onto the screen.

  1. The Pipster called me at work today.... and her little voice (she is only little while on the phone... otherwise she's kind of an amazon girl.... tall, blond, blue- eyed, oh, and at this time of year even with sunscreen...tanned.... what a dog !) anyways, she announces that she really likes her Grama Cuckoo (sound worse in print, but it's all really OK !), so she'd like to stay their tonight. All right Pip... be good I said to her... she dropped the phone and went screaming around the kitchen.... hmm I say to my Mom... you can have her.
  2. Mr King Husband Thing "Boyfriend Weekend" Man never called to say they made it to their destination..... so if anyone here's from him... could you let me know !!!
  3. That boy of mine is turning into a mouse, he has red eyes because.... he had a marathon  X-Box/Playstation 2 kind of day, with a Birthday Party  ( with swimming ) thrown into the middle of the day for diversion.... needless to say he's happy, and I think I see a tail beginning to sprout! ( I have a little dark secret for him tomorrow.... it's right back to the one a hour a day starting tomorrow.... )
  4. I need a maid. I stopped by my favourite Sushi place.... because that little Sushi man that I dreamed of that would be in my kitchen.... I think he was here... but I think he made Sushi for other people, and he left a big mess here. I don't think that I want to start dreaming of a maid... I think that would be kind of sick.... I will add that to my "eagerly await" list, to fend off any strange dreams !!! ha he he
  5. I saw one of my friends at work today... and she howled in laughter at me when I told her that I had grounded my sweet blue-eyed son for two weeks. Then her eyes bugged out when I told her that I stuck to my evil wicked ways... and kept him grounded for the whole two weeks. She was frightened to know what it is that he did... and when I told her .... "he didn't listen to me..", she laughed even harder. Now I am left wondering.... am I "Queen Evil" ( I wonder if that's howcome I call our oldest shepherd "Evil Queen"... dogs do take after their master... well if that was the case... then I guess calling Mr. Husband Man's "Boyfriend Weekend" isn't wrong..... is it... ???) .... the pieces of the puzzle are all starting to fall into place..... he he he. !!! only kidding. Anyways, back to the facts.... See, in the end, I kind of thought that the whole grounding thing was really a holiday... for me. (oh, Mr. Blue-eyes was grounded from TV, PS2, and computer). It was very peaceful. For Me.  I didn't really see anything wrong with it... but from parents extreme reactions... perhaps I was a eencie bit harsh.... ah, who cares..... I have a sweet boy with blue eyes... that listens, only because he can now hear his name when I call him about 20 times in a row, instead of listening to his computer "rollercoaster tycoon" blabbing away at him.
  6. The Pip thought she was grounded the other day..I told her she would catch some troubles (like lose the use of the computer... and she loves her Princess crap that she plays) if she misbehaved. (She's a natural when it comes to misbehaving!) I had to go to a periodontist.... so I brought the chicklets with me. They're 7 and 91/2... they are quite capable of sitting, reading a book, and remaining silent for 20 -25 minutes.. without acting like fools. So, I'm in this dentist chair.... and I'm only their for a consult... they want to do "A" gum graft. Now, to me, that means ONE. That's it. Well, apparantley.... "A" doesn't mean ONE anymore!! (Have these people never heard of A-1 before ??) So, I want to know how ONE turns into FOUR. Now the fun part begins...... I can't quite figure out howcome it's going to COST $600.00 to move 4 pieces of gum. That's $600.00 each.  Now times it by 4. That's right.... you can do the math.  I'm kinda thinkin here something is "amuck"... because you know when you travel;(across provinces that is).. you can pay a return fare.... well of these pieces of "gum" are only going one way.. shouldn't there be a reduction in cost? And besides..... I am supplying my own gum, so that should result in further reductions.... am I right. Wrong. hmmmm ....I am now standing at the reception desk, leaning on the counter, staring at this paper... the whole while, Mr. Responsibility is standing next to me... shaking his head, tapping my shoulder, and pointing at "The Pipster". She is standing in the centre of the reception area... caught in the act of being "My Little Pipster".... she starts to cry. So I say hold it, you can't cry, I'm going to cry.... I leave my paper and go sit down with her. Mr Responsibility informs me of her antics while I was busy having my bank account drained, all the while trying to keep my teeth in my head..... so I say to "Pip", is it true, did you stand in front of the mirror and dance and sing quietly... did you really do all that??? The dam overflows, she turns to jelly and the little Pipster is nodding yes... well, I said, "Did you do a good dance?" She nods again. "Well, good for you Pip, I'm glad that you danced... because good quiet little girls that are politely dancing, and not bothering their brothers are wonderful!!! Mr Responsibility was looking at me, The Pip was looking at me.. and the desk ladies were looking at me. I stood up to collect the "A4" graft statement... and the reception ladies were most impressed with the silent kids that they had. They couldn't believe that the kids sat quietly, they at one point looked up to see if they were still their.... they didn't even see they had a dancing queen underfoot..... My Pip..!. To thank them I took them out for lunch after that... because as I know... the very second you get that girl into the vehicle she's hungry... we listened to her howls of hunger pains the whole way.... even into the restaurant my actress turned dancer was leaning on me..... I got her a drink of milk (to shut the beast up!!!)..... and when her food came.... she sat and coloured her Arthur colouring book... and we boxed her food for home.!!!
  7. I'll call it a day... I will have to venture out tomorrow to find some human interest stories to fill my head with... and then offer up the points of interest for tomorrows post.

1 comment:

Chastity said...

You should put these tales into a book and have it published, your kids are hilarious. Oh, and about the grounding...finally a parent sticks to their guns and makes the kids serve their time.