Wednesday, July 28, 2004

It's JAWS !!!!

So, last night I wake the girl from her deep slumber.... that was taking place in our bed. "Come on little girl.... wake up... let's take you back to your bed..... "... with my guidance she starts to move.... I walk her out of our room... and was closing in on her bedroom.... when JAWS attacks. Hey... she's trying to bite me... eeek... the girl was just wandering along in her sleepfilled state when all of a sudden her eyes see my forearm as a midnight snack... and she lunges. Yikes... I remove my limbs from the Miss Great Whites view.. and she carries on into her bed... I had to lift her in... well her and her BRAND NEW too-big-to-be-for-real-blue-and-pink UNICORN. I attempted to buy her an "EDUCATIONAL" item while I was out... but she spotted this beast... and that was it..instantly her COTTON CANDY Unicorn was a need for the day.
 Meanwhile...the boy got a book, a funny book, he was happy with his funny book. So happy that he needs to read me all the funny captions. ALL THE TIME. Funny boy reading funny captions... suddenly things are not so funny anymore !!!!

2 comments:

Nan said...

ow! Jaws indeed!! I guess your arm looked 'tasty'? Hard to tell with kids, eh?

I do so like your template..I dunno about the possible connections between green and politics, though, I just thought the color was calming and I was too lazy to try to figure out the coding for blogger to make my own template..as for politics and myself, well, the whole thing is a big mess and I'm rather disenchanted with both parties..hmm, maybe the Green Party..hmm, maybe you ARE on to something!!

Chastity said...

Wow...she's a biter..that's a little disturbing..maybe you should lock your bedroom door at night lol.