Tuesday, July 27, 2004

There really is nothing on my calendar???

  • It's July 27th... and for the first time this month... there isn't something to do...Yae. that won't last long.
  • So far this morning the boy has done what he was told....from last night. To sleep in. That boy of mine listens, he did just that.
  • I have been (OCDish like) staring at the sky.. I haven't been able to come up with the colour of the clouds that have floated into this hemisphere. Maybe I have become immune to seeing colour... the sky has been blue for so long, and with the constant heat beating down... all I can visualize is the colour blue. Hmmm... if I think hard enough it's like a high cloud yellowy  greyish/whitish film that has overtaken us..(kind of like the colour that emerges after washing dishes while camping!).. and somehow the sun is still able to creep through.... there are shadows present....would that be a filtered light Deanna? I can't wait to make it into "Weatherlady School"
  • The girl is dressed in a long gown, looking lovely for this morning non-events. She asked if she could have a blond wig.... not sure why... because she owns one... which is attached to her head.
  • I am hoping that I will be on time for TKD (Tae Kwon Do) at 6:30 tonight. It could be a tight squeeze though. Ha !!
  • The total blog the same as mine has been increased to 5. (thanks to those outthere... sending me info.. you know who you are... someday maybe you can join me at my news station... I'll be the  weathergirl... and you can be reporters!!!!)
  • I need to go... my home telephone is calling me... (I know this because a computer screen pops up... and it had my phone number attached... and to think I was already typing... I am such a multitasker.. I can type to myself, and talk to myself on the phone at the same time). Wow

No comments: