Tuesday, July 27, 2004

The Day has been Delayed because...

I have had a couple more thoughts...

  1. The kids are going to be pissed tomorrow when I wake them up early, and we make our way to the Town Centre Stadium track where they can watch me walk in circles and "hiss" about being away from their home.
  2. They are taking this day of "nothing" on the calender a little too seriously.
  3. My children will never be able to join the swim team, because you have to be their at 0530... yes that's in the morning.... I can just imagine what words they would have for me then.
  4. I am going to become my own swim team... and I will wear a green suit, kind of a secret blogger code kind of thing... that should be good.
  5. The boy wanted to know how long "that dish cleaning thing" ran for.... the only reason being that he wanted it for his favourite red cereal bowl. Looks like he wont be eating today.
  6. My girl has changed from her Cinderella dress into a house marm dress. She won't be going out today....
  7. Oh, on the weathergirl front... I believe what I am witnessing happening in the skies above me is "SMOG". I would hesitate to guess that's what it is... although I am hardpressed to see it right over my head... even though I know it's there... I usually see the "bulk" of it sitting on the horizon..... I will be making my application to weathergirl school sooner than I thought with that realization...
  8. I wonder about this Blogger World I have entered into.... did I really have all these thoughts before... and I never wrote them down....and now that I write them.... do people actually read them... and if they do... shouldn't I have made this a little more anonymous?
  9. Oh, and lastly... I like Michael Smyth... he writes the neatest things about goverment issues....... I would like to thank the Liberal Government for being divided over the issue  about whether or not they will build ferries in British Columbia. They are willing to let $500 million dollars "slip" out of the province to be given to Germany or Finland for building ferries for us. Who ever can build them the fastest and the cheapest. Never mind the fact that it will generate 2000 jobs in BC, and result in $75 million dollars in tax revenue given to three levels of government, and other money making spinoffs. Thanks once again for being divided over the issue... I certainly know I would be.

No comments: